Hi,

New to the site but looking forward to meeting new friends and learning a lot.

My little girl is in the process of being assessed but the consultant says she is 90% sure she is autistic and 10% going towards learning difficulties.

I am still learning a lot about autism as such a broad subject. Just happy to have found this forum to read that I am not the only parent going through it.

Look forward to hearing from anyone.Smile 

Parents
  • Hi I'm a new member here so just introducing myself. I was diagnosed a few months ago, which came as quite a relief after struggling to understand myself my whole life really. I was a bit reluctant to get involved with the asd community as I'm such a private person and don't really talk to anyone apart from my mum about this, but thought it might be good to meet people in similar situations to me. Anyway I'm keeping this short as its just an initial hello.....

• Hi I'm a new member here so just introducing myself. I was diagnosed a few months ago, which came as quite a relief after struggling to understand myself my whole life really. I was a bit reluctant to get involved with the asd community as I'm such a private person and don't really talk to anyone apart from my mum about this, but thought it might be good to meet people in similar situations to me. Anyway I'm keeping this short as its just an initial hello.....

Children
No Data