Married to a autistic man

Hello,

I'm hoping I will be able to connect to other ladies who are in a similar position to me.

Life at home is strained and for me sometimes very lonely.

My husband hasn't received his formal diagnosis but there are strong indications that he is autistic.

We are both struggling to communicate without arguments and upsets.

I really need some help but don't know where to turn.

Thank you in advance.

Lynne 

Parents
  • Why is it lonely for you? Are you not happy with your partner? I would say that it’s better to be honest with your self and ask why you are lonely? What’s causing the loneliness for you? What do you want from him? Women don’t want anything from me most of the time. So it’s weird you get women who want something from men unless it’s me because women don’t want me for some reason so I just live life not thinking about women and only hanging around with men. It must be hard for men trying to impress women I mean I’ve tried it but nothing is enough it seems. Don’t get it. It’s supposedly my fault because I’m autistic but that’s BS. It’s because they don’t respect my autism and my differences. 

• Why is it lonely for you? Are you not happy with your partner? I would say that it’s better to be honest with your self and ask why you are lonely? What’s causing the loneliness for you? What do you want from him? Women don’t want anything from me most of the time. So it’s weird you get women who want something from men unless it’s me because women don’t want me for some reason so I just live life not thinking about women and only hanging around with men. It must be hard for men trying to impress women I mean I’ve tried it but nothing is enough it seems. Don’t get it. It’s supposedly my fault because I’m autistic but that’s BS. It’s because they don’t respect my autism and my differences. 

Children
No Data