I'm an Autistic Adult from the United States who wanted to talk to others like me!

Hi there! 

I'm "TheDog", and I am a low-support-needs Autistic Adult from the United States.

I would like to talk to others who are like me, and get support. I'd also like to make some friends along the way!

Some fun facts about me:

1. My favorite color is orange! I like all shades of orange, but my favorite shade is the one that's the color of a Reese's Cup package.
  2. My favorite kind of music is "stoner rock".
  3. My favorite video game is Katamari Damacy. 
  4. My main hobbies are writing and sewing! I've completed 30+ journals, and like to sew by hand (i dislike the sound of sewing machines).
  5. I am 23 years old.
  6. My favorite animals are Capybaras and Rockhopper Penguins.
Parents
  • Hi and welcome to the community! I also like sewing, it was my interest some time ago. I used to do it for dolls. I use sewing machine with a foam mat that isolates the machine from the table and additionally earplugs (I often use them in many situations) and then this noise is tolerable. Otherwise I would have lost control over myself. Currently I’m very much into aliens, write stories read Daniken (whenever I get time for that, with a toddler it’s hard). I hope you will find support and connection here. 

• Hi and welcome to the community! I also like sewing, it was my interest some time ago. I used to do it for dolls. I use sewing machine with a foam mat that isolates the machine from the table and additionally earplugs (I often use them in many situations) and then this noise is tolerable. Otherwise I would have lost control over myself. Currently I’m very much into aliens, write stories read Daniken (whenever I get time for that, with a toddler it’s hard). I hope you will find support and connection here. 

Children
  • Hi there!

You said you were into aliens! Did you mean you were interested in EVERYTHING aliens, or specific kinds? I like aliens a whole lot, but I lean more towards liking the cartoon versions of aliens and plushies of them. 

I like reading about Real aliens, too! However, I am very new to reading about them.

My dad tells me he doesn't believe in aliens, but I have a harder time believing they DON'T exist because of how large the universe is! I mean-- by the time I'm finished typing this message out, the universe would've expanded even more!