Making online friends

This is intended for the people on here who are comfortable using private messaging, and who are aged 20+ as I am 25.

Hello! I was wondering is anybody wants to have some casual chats on here? I really struggle keeping up with the forums because I forget where I have posted and I don't often get notifications. Plus there are just so many of them. 

I am a 25 year old female, and some of my interests are 

1. Animals
-cats
-dogs
-reptiles
-wildlife
-birds ( pigeons are my favourite )

2. Gaming
-story games
-horror games
-some online games but not many

3. I like reading occasionally but usually stick to books I have already read such as the 50 shades trilogy or the Harry Potter books

4. Harry Potter

5. Photography

If you have any of the same interests as me and feel like making a new friend maybe leave me a comment? I look forward to making some new friends but please remember you DO NOT have to add anybody you don't want to, and if we start talking and you feel like maybe our personalities don't fit well we can stop talking and it wont upset me. I hope you all have a good dayRelaxed

Parents
  • I've just realized I'm not sure if I'm ready to make online friends yet, so I will attempt to take this reply down. I'm very sorry.

• Dear Huzzah!,

For information about how to edit or delete threads please see our  FAQs: https://community.autism.org.uk/p/communityfaqs 

How can I delete a thread or reply?  

• If you have created a thread and there are no replies, you can click ‘more’ underneath your comment and then ‘delete’ 
    • If you are replying to another user or other users have replied to your post you need to contact communitymanager@nas.org.uk with the link and details of what you’d like deleted.  
    • Alternatively, you can ‘edit’ your post without deleting at any time.  

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

• Dear Huzzah!,

For information about how to edit or delete threads please see our  FAQs: https://community.autism.org.uk/p/communityfaqs 

How can I delete a thread or reply?  

• If you have created a thread and there are no replies, you can click ‘more’ underneath your comment and then ‘delete’ 
    • If you are replying to another user or other users have replied to your post you need to contact communitymanager@nas.org.uk with the link and details of what you’d like deleted.  
    • Alternatively, you can ‘edit’ your post without deleting at any time.  

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

Children
No Data