New and looking for friends

Hi all! I'm 21 years old, and I was diagnosed as autistic a few years ago.

I've been struggling to make new friends, since my current situation doesn't allow me to leave the house as often as I used to. So I'm trying this!

I'm a huge video game nerd, and I mostly play games that either have good stories, or games that have fun things to experiment with. My favorite game is Spiritfarer, but there are a lot of games in second place; to name a few, there's Portal 2, BioShock 1 and 2, The Sinking City, and Little Nightmares. In between playing bigger games, I like playing the Sims 4, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart 8.

I'm queer and out of the closet, and I love making art in all sorts of forms. Mostly, I either draw, paint, or sew.

If you have similar interests, I'd like to chat with you :)

Parents
  • Hi there! 

Just wanted to say that Portal is my favorite game of all times. Glados and Wheatley are such smart characters and so so funny! Now that you made me think of them, I 'll have to replay! 

• Hi there! 

Just wanted to say that Portal is my favorite game of all times. Glados and Wheatley are such smart characters and so so funny! Now that you made me think of them, I 'll have to replay! 

Children
No Data