Hello!

Hello all! I'm Lynn, I'm 19 and I have autism.

I was diagnosed with autism in 2022 and over the years, I would say I've become a lot more accepting of my diagnosis.

A few of my interests include walking, watching kdramas, health care and just keeping busy really (:

I also don't really have friends irl, so if you want to message me feel free!

Parents
  • Hello,

I am 27 years old, diagnosed with autism this year. Also being referred for ADHD. Still figuring what that means for me and also looking for friends. 

We have v. Similar interests. I also love k-dramas. Also love k-pop. Other interests include nature, animals and films. Look forward to hearing from you.

• Hi Jas! Nice to meet you.

How was it being diagnosed this year, for you?

And what's your favourite K-drama and K-pop song?

• Hello,

I think everyone reacts differently and they are all validated. For me personally I suspected I was autistic all my life and to have the diagnosis was so reassuring and validating for me. I could look at my past and present and see aah so this is why I say, do and think differently. Don't get me wrong I am still processing my diagnosis in the sense of figuring out what my barriers are and how to operate in a neurotypical world. But at least I don't feel crazy. I also still have my challenges but there are also a lot of positives.

Ooh you have asked the impossible questions. I Lice a lit of dramas and music that I could give you a long list of favourites lol. But if I was to think on the spot of one favourite I would say Lovely Runner and ETA by Newjeans. How about you?

• Hello,

I think everyone reacts differently and they are all validated. For me personally I suspected I was autistic all my life and to have the diagnosis was so reassuring and validating for me. I could look at my past and present and see aah so this is why I say, do and think differently. Don't get me wrong I am still processing my diagnosis in the sense of figuring out what my barriers are and how to operate in a neurotypical world. But at least I don't feel crazy. I also still have my challenges but there are also a lot of positives.

Ooh you have asked the impossible questions. I Lice a lit of dramas and music that I could give you a long list of favourites lol. But if I was to think on the spot of one favourite I would say Lovely Runner and ETA by Newjeans. How about you?

Children
  • Thank you. It'd so difficult getting a diagnosis, at least that was the case for me.

Tell me is a classic!! Good song. I also like Extraordinary woo and park eun bin is one if my favourite actresses. Hopefully a season 2 will be equally as good!

• That's right. We are all unique so I get that.

It's good that you were able to get your diagnosis (: And things make more sense for me now that I've been diagnosed, like you were saying. It's nice to be able to understand myself a bit more.

Ahaha that's relatable, and I'd say my favourite song is Tell Me by Wonder Girls. My favourite K-drama right now would be Extraordinary Attorney Woo. The main character surprisingly has autism too!