Hi All & fellow Night Owls!

Hey y'all! o/

A bit out of practice talking to peeps like this... here goes!
I love gaming; keeps me sain, is my refuge, calms me & the thoughts whizzing around my head. Helps get me through my day, focus; one of my coping mechanisms.
I enjoy quite a range of games especially crafting survival & love lifelike graphics.
I find it easier to chat online. I can take my time & choose if & when I want to respond.

I also love to craft & design. I am currently working on a fine Fair Isle jumper which I am half way through.

I love music, a wide range, some of my fav kinds are rock. indie, psychedelic etc. Some fav bands are Soundgarden, Nebula, Pearl Jam, love Chris Cornell; his voice is haunting & beautiful. Also The Verve, Coldplay, 60's, 70's. Love the old stuff!

I have one cat & one doggo. They are amazing companions & I'm not sure what I'd do without them. Especially as I spend the majority of my time on my own. I go for days at a time without speaking to a soul. It is lonely, but I have been happier living alone for the past 8 yrs after an abusive relationship. It has helped me find myself & contentment. I am not counting out a new relationship as I crave the intimacy that one brings. But after being alone for so long & am coming to terms with being alone.

I came here because I want to learn more & to chat with peeps like myself. Find out how others cope. I feel I've been living in my cocoon too long. To find more purpose to my life. 

Parents
  • I'm up later, than normal. Worried about Hope, as she still hasn't come back in; yet.

However, I'm relieved that my car got through the MOT today.

I used to be a night owl, until Lockdown. Then I couldn't hack late nights, like I used to.

• I'm up later, than normal. Worried about Hope, as she still hasn't come back in; yet.

However, I'm relieved that my car got through the MOT today.

I used to be a night owl, until Lockdown. Then I couldn't hack late nights, like I used to.

Children
  • Worried about Hope, as she still hasn't come back in; yet.

Resiliant creatures cats.

I had one that dissapeared for 2 weeks and then turned up as if nothing had happened. I'm convinced he found a neighbour that was willing to give him treats and it was only when they got too clingy that he came back.

I've got the advantage of time zones here - when it is midnight in the UK it is only 8pm here