Hi All & fellow Night Owls!

Hey y'all! o/

A bit out of practice talking to peeps like this... here goes!
I love gaming; keeps me sain, is my refuge, calms me & the thoughts whizzing around my head. Helps get me through my day, focus; one of my coping mechanisms.
I enjoy quite a range of games especially crafting survival & love lifelike graphics.
I find it easier to chat online. I can take my time & choose if & when I want to respond.

I also love to craft & design. I am currently working on a fine Fair Isle jumper which I am half way through.

I love music, a wide range, some of my fav kinds are rock. indie, psychedelic etc. Some fav bands are Soundgarden, Nebula, Pearl Jam, love Chris Cornell; his voice is haunting & beautiful. Also The Verve, Coldplay, 60's, 70's. Love the old stuff!

I have one cat & one doggo. They are amazing companions & I'm not sure what I'd do without them. Especially as I spend the majority of my time on my own. I go for days at a time without speaking to a soul. It is lonely, but I have been happier living alone for the past 8 yrs after an abusive relationship. It has helped me find myself & contentment. I am not counting out a new relationship as I crave the intimacy that one brings. But after being alone for so long & am coming to terms with being alone.

I came here because I want to learn more & to chat with peeps like myself. Find out how others cope. I feel I've been living in my cocoon too long. To find more purpose to my life. 

Parents
  • Good afternoon 

Welcome to the forum

40 year old female from UK 

I'm involved in voluntary work with Estuary Ladies, where women of all ages come together to learn new skills and socialize.

I enjoy arts and crafts, photography, reading, word puzzle bookscolouringng, and listening to music on the BBC Sounds app.

Feel free to connect if we share common interests!

• Good afternoon 

Welcome to the forum

40 year old female from UK 

I'm involved in voluntary work with Estuary Ladies, where women of all ages come together to learn new skills and socialize.

I enjoy arts and crafts, photography, reading, word puzzle bookscolouringng, and listening to music on the BBC Sounds app.

Feel free to connect if we share common interests!

Children