Bonjour

Hello everyone, I have had mental health issues for many years and have recently been referred for an ASD assessment which could take up to 12 months. I have been encouraged by family to join a forum to look for like minded individuals.

I am a lover of family outings, the arts,.cinema, guitar orientated music, fishing and snooker.

I am glad I found this forum and hope it can give me some understanding about myself and who I am

Thanks all.

Parents
  • Bonjour! Comment Allez-vous? Blush Welcome to the forum I'm new here as well. I was recently diagnosed took just over 16 months I hope you won't have to wait long.

I hope you find what your looking for here I'm hoping to learn more about autism and make friends. 

• Thanks, yea it was initially a 20 month wait and I am now at the 12 month mark.

I'm also looking to learn more about ASD and open myself up a little i suppose.

This community forum seems quite good.

• Thanks, yea it was initially a 20 month wait and I am now at the 12 month mark.

I'm also looking to learn more about ASD and open myself up a little i suppose.

This community forum seems quite good.

Children