Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

Parents
  • Hello there, it is wonderful to meet you! I think your hobbies and interests are very cool! Learning several languages? That's awesome! Big ups to you! I'm also a big music fan and love some good books. I read part of my book every evening before bedtime. On the fiction side, I love sci-fi, fantasy, spy, alternative history. On the non-fiction side, I love the sciences (particularly physics), mathematics, history, anthropology, and politics.

My hobbies include reading, walking, cycling, cooking, board games (especially Scrabble), card games, and LEGO.

• Hello there, it is wonderful to meet you! I think your hobbies and interests are very cool! Learning several languages? That's awesome! Big ups to you! I'm also a big music fan and love some good books. I read part of my book every evening before bedtime. On the fiction side, I love sci-fi, fantasy, spy, alternative history. On the non-fiction side, I love the sciences (particularly physics), mathematics, history, anthropology, and politics.

My hobbies include reading, walking, cycling, cooking, board games (especially Scrabble), card games, and LEGO.

Children
No Data