Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

Parents
  • Bonjour, Hola, Konnichiwa!

I came back in Autism Acceptance week this April, after a long break.

I've had a lot of interests over my 6 decades of life. My main current ones are autism, reading novels, and playing games on my Xbox. (Currently re-playing Assassin's creed Odyssey)

Hasta Luego, Amiga.

• Bonjour, Hola and こんにちわ to you too Pixiefox Slight smile

I also have an interest in Autism. Soo much to learn and discover. What genre of novels do you like to read?

• I enjoy reading science fiction, fantasy, thrillers and romantic comedy.

• What are some of your favourites?

• Those are great choices. I've read a few of those however now, thanks to you, I have a few more books to add to my reading list Grinning 

• I can't pick just three individual books! Slight smile

So here are 3 books or series I have enjoyed from each category:

Science Fiction: Under the Dome by Stephen King, The Chronicles of Altor by Shawn Inmon, The Martian by Andy Weir.

Fantasy: The Middle Falls series by Shawn Inmon,, Mordant's Need (2 book series) by Stephen Donaldson, Angel of Camden series by Keith A Pearson.

Thrillers: The Bill Hodges trilogy by Stephen King, The One by John Marrs, Friend Request by Laura Marshall.

Romantic comedy: The strange appeal of Dougie Neal by Keith A Pearson, The Rosie project by Graeme Simsion, The Rise & Fall of Becky Sharp by Sarra Manning.

• Ooo nice! Im always looking for new books to read. What are your top 3 books?

Reply Children
  • What are some of your favourites?

• Those are great choices. I've read a few of those however now, thanks to you, I have a few more books to add to my reading list Grinning 

• I can't pick just three individual books! Slight smile

So here are 3 books or series I have enjoyed from each category:

Science Fiction: Under the Dome by Stephen King, The Chronicles of Altor by Shawn Inmon, The Martian by Andy Weir.

Fantasy: The Middle Falls series by Shawn Inmon,, Mordant's Need (2 book series) by Stephen Donaldson, Angel of Camden series by Keith A Pearson.

Thrillers: The Bill Hodges trilogy by Stephen King, The One by John Marrs, Friend Request by Laura Marshall.

Romantic comedy: The strange appeal of Dougie Neal by Keith A Pearson, The Rosie project by Graeme Simsion, The Rise & Fall of Becky Sharp by Sarra Manning.