Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

Parents
  • Welcome back! I'm Aurumoon. My special interest is English and ELA, which means a lot of reading. My username came from a hyperfixation on the Wings of Fire book series. I created a character for myself and needed a name for her. So I used the Latin word for golden (aurum) and combined it with the name of my favorite WoF character (Moonwatcher- better known as Moon). I also love researching autism and ADHD (both of which I am). So that's me! Welcome back!

• Welcome back! I'm Aurumoon. My special interest is English and ELA, which means a lot of reading. My username came from a hyperfixation on the Wings of Fire book series. I created a character for myself and needed a name for her. So I used the Latin word for golden (aurum) and combined it with the name of my favorite WoF character (Moonwatcher- better known as Moon). I also love researching autism and ADHD (both of which I am). So that's me! Welcome back!

Children