Reintroducing Myself and New Friends:)

Hello beautiful people,

I've decided to come back to this forum after having a years break from social media. Looking to find new friends and reconnect with old friends if they are still on here.

My hobbies and areas of interest are:

1950s, 1960s & 1970s fashion and collectables

Art, crochet and making clothes

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille 

Listening to music and reading fantasy books

** What are your hobbies and interests? **

Parents
  • Hi

Im FrozenHeart/FH. Im just a baby forum member (joined in Nov but left for 2 months) and Ill be 17. 

My main interests are the Frozen franchise and autism/neurodiversity/psychology. I also like music, science, movies/television, government (new interest that I never thought I'd enjoy), and other stuff.

Learning new languages French, Spanish, Japanese, British Sign Language and now Braille

I like languages too. On Duolingo I'm learning Spanish, Greek, norwegian, swahili, French, Italian, German, uh.. I think that's all. I wanted to take ASL (I'm from US) in school but they removed the class. I used to know braille, Morse code, binary code, and 'Bill Cipher' code (from Gravity Falls), but I'd mostly forgotten those. And I like to write in elder futhark runes.

• Oh wow that's super cool as you know sooooo many languages. I used to know how to read and speak enough Greek to hold a conversation but I would struggle to remember now. Was Morse Code fun to learn? Is it quick to learn?

• Morse code is fairly quick to learn since its just memorising the dots and dashes. Dont have to learn new words or grammar, etc

Reply Children