Stu here.

Hi. I'm Stu. 46. Got my diagnosis just over a week ago. ASD Level 1 and suspected ADHD. 

Feeling pretty resentful right now. Not had a fun life. My special interest is movies. My parents were very cruel about it. So was my brother. I don't want to talk about those people though. 

Wife is very supportive. My head is everywhere. Just don't know how to feel. 

So yeah. Here I am. 

Parents
  • Hi Stu and welcome!

Sorry you are feeling confused about things atm but try look at the positives. You have a very supportive partner and this is a new learning opportunity for you to discover who you are. 
    My partner isn’t really all that supportive tbh and we have been together for 27 years, for me this would be my number one request (work in progress). For you having that someone at home in your safe space is a good starting point.

Good luck with everything and I hope it all begins to make sense for you.

• Hi Stu and welcome!

Sorry you are feeling confused about things atm but try look at the positives. You have a very supportive partner and this is a new learning opportunity for you to discover who you are. 
    My partner isn’t really all that supportive tbh and we have been together for 27 years, for me this would be my number one request (work in progress). For you having that someone at home in your safe space is a good starting point.

Good luck with everything and I hope it all begins to make sense for you.

Children
No Data