Cya!

I didn't expect to do one of these self-absorbed "I'm off!" posts when I joined here a few months ago, but as there's no block button on this forum it's worthwhile for my wellbeing. I'm a positive, upbeat sort of person and being on this forum with several ultra-conservative members isn't worth the hassle.

[removed by moderator]

The rest of you, all the best with your endeavours!

Remember, the path to personal happiness is in the minor things. I know it's difficult with ASD, but push yourself a little bit every day, embrace creativity, culture, and make a positive impact. No matter how small, it makes a difference.

Parents
  • That’s not very nice. It’s not nice to pick on other members of the forums. One of the rules is to be nice to other members. Maybe it would have been better if you left quietly instead of calling out other members and making them feel like sh*t. Anyway farewell. 

• That’s not very nice. It’s not nice to pick on other members of the forums. One of the rules is to be nice to other members. Maybe it would have been better if you left quietly instead of calling out other members and making them feel like sh*t. Anyway farewell. 

Children
No Data