Hi

I'm an 18 year old autistic girl who happens to be obsessed with Taylor Swift. She's my special interest....and she inspires me to sing too!!! I love music in general, I also like David Bowie, Elvis Presley, The Beautiful South, Tom Petty, Ed Sheeran and OMD to name a few!

I find music audibly appealing and interesting. When I hear music it makes me feel alive, like I'm in another world, floating through space. When I'm immersed in music I feel as if nothing can hurt me. I feel at my strongest.

Listening to music makes me so happy. And singing is the same. With both I feel completely free and at peace.

I also like creative writing, reading and swimming. At school I won three school swimming contests lol. I also have an interest in professional swimmers.

Parents
  • Hi Swifty, I'm a 53 year old male swift fan, she helped me all though COVID working from home.(listening and yes singing to them while working) I prefer the faster more pop songs so my fav will probably be shake it off or better than revenge. 

• Hi Swifty, I'm a 53 year old male swift fan, she helped me all though COVID working from home.(listening and yes singing to them while working) I prefer the faster more pop songs so my fav will probably be shake it off or better than revenge. 

Children
  • Hey DadCarer70! 

I found her music really helpful and inspiring during Covid times, especially as I was going through my mental breakdown at the time, and somehow she got me through those terrible days. I'm glad you were also able to work through the tough times and had fun, hope as you sang! 

Singing is just such a positive thing to do and it can really help lift you up and brighten your day! :) 

Have you heard Cruel Summer? That's a faster song she's done and pretty catchy too.