Tinnitus

Hi

This is a bit of a strange one but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone can relate. Since me discovering I’m very possibly ND I’ve noticed that I have tinnitus, I’ve never noticed this before. I even went to get my ears cleaned out professionally as I thought that may be the reason but she said they were both in good order. 
Would appreciate any feedback if anyone experienced the same?

Thank you in advance 

Parents
  • I woke up on the 6th of January 2019 with tinnitus and have had it ever since, it is constant and sounds like a dentist's drill. Because it started so suddenly I was sent to have my head scanned. Nothing untoward was found, presumably they found a brain, however. My father had bad tinnitus, so I suspect I had a hereditary predisposition.

• I woke up on the 6th of January 2019 with tinnitus and have had it ever since, it is constant and sounds like a dentist's drill. Because it started so suddenly I was sent to have my head scanned. Nothing untoward was found, presumably they found a brain, however. My father had bad tinnitus, so I suspect I had a hereditary predisposition.

Children
No Data