Tinnitus

Hi

This is a bit of a strange one but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone can relate. Since me discovering I’m very possibly ND I’ve noticed that I have tinnitus, I’ve never noticed this before. I even went to get my ears cleaned out professionally as I thought that may be the reason but she said they were both in good order. 
Would appreciate any feedback if anyone experienced the same?

Thank you in advance 

Parents
  • I’ve had it permanently for many many years but it was triggered by a loud gig. If you listen to loud music in headphones a lot it can cause tinnitus. There are a lot of other causes though that’s just my experience 

• Thank you both for your suggestions. Yes I do use headphones a lot and have a noisy job but I do wear defenders. Will try the water as I used to eat healthy and have a really good diet but since discovering I’m ND I’ve fell off the wagon a bit and not drinking nearly enough water . 

Thank you 

• Thank you both for your suggestions. Yes I do use headphones a lot and have a noisy job but I do wear defenders. Will try the water as I used to eat healthy and have a really good diet but since discovering I’m ND I’ve fell off the wagon a bit and not drinking nearly enough water . 

Thank you 

Children