Tinnitus

Hi

This is a bit of a strange one but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone can relate. Since me discovering I’m very possibly ND I’ve noticed that I have tinnitus, I’ve never noticed this before. I even went to get my ears cleaned out professionally as I thought that may be the reason but she said they were both in good order. 
Would appreciate any feedback if anyone experienced the same?

Thank you in advance 

Parents
  • Drink more water. I get it and it's generally down to dehydration or stress.  i tend to drink more water and it goes away.  So worth a try.  If it's stress it goes away eventually when you get past the stress.

One other thing, if you have it a lot.  Get your doctor to do your blood pressure.  High blood pressure can manifest with tinnitus.

• Drink more water. I get it and it's generally down to dehydration or stress.  i tend to drink more water and it goes away.  So worth a try.  If it's stress it goes away eventually when you get past the stress.

One other thing, if you have it a lot.  Get your doctor to do your blood pressure.  High blood pressure can manifest with tinnitus.

Children
No Data