Hello

Hello, I'm Adele. I was diagnosed with autism in my mid teens, I've also since been diagnosed with anxiety.

I like music, reading and writing, and playing chess.

Feel kind of lonely. I don't get out much and have no friends, I've never been any good at talking to people. I stay in and listen to my favourite songs.

Parents
  • Hi Adele. Welcome to the community. I was diagnosed as autistic when I was 41. I'm constantly anxious. I love music and writing as well. 

• Hi Neil. Thanks. I'm sorry you suffer anxiety, do you take medication? You could always give yoga a go, it's meant to be helpful for anxiety.

What sort of music do you like? I like so many different singers and groups. My fave is Dusty Springfield but I also like The Jam, David Bowie, The Pet Shop Boys, Taylor Swift, Queen, Roxette, The Police, George Michael, OMD... To name a few.

I'm very old fashioned when it comes to music, I found modern music sucks lol so I'm grateful older music is still available to hear and buy lol.

• Hi Adele. I don't take medication, though I have just been diagnosed as an ADHDer, and I'm hoping to be able to get medication to manage that.

I like all sorts of music. Radiohead, Taylor Swift, Sigur Ros, Richard Hawley, Kings of Convenience, Disclosure, Kate Bush, Goldfrapp, Longpigs...Recently, I've been listened to The Japanese House, pinkpirate, Marsh, Kidnap, DJ Seinfeld, and Ben Bohmer. 

Reply Children
No Data