Hello

Hello, I'm Adele. I was diagnosed with autism in my mid teens, I've also since been diagnosed with anxiety.

I like music, reading and writing, and playing chess.

Feel kind of lonely. I don't get out much and have no friends, I've never been any good at talking to people. I stay in and listen to my favourite songs.

• I love Take That, Westlife and One Direction too! I have a soft spot for McFly, JLS and The Wanted in small doses too. Slight smile

• What boybands do you like?  - I like Take That best but love 1D, Westlife, Backstreet Boys and McFly as well. I grew up with most of them and all the horror groups feel like my childhood and teen years.

• Hi Adele, I am new here and have been diagnosed with combined ADHD and autism in the last 3 months. I am 52 years old and still in shock! I love music, which is my saving grace at the moment and reading. I find that I am in constant fight or flight mode at the moment.

• Welcome! I like pop music mainly, like boybands. I sing occasionally.

I feel you on the anxiety, I hope you've found things which work for you. 

• Did you read fairytale? I enjoyed it..... ive started reading h.p lovecraft and the above book takes alot from one of his stories.... the rats in the wall i think its called

• Welcome to the community...I joined recently as well. What sort of books do you like to read? I like reading as well. I'm currently working my way through all Stephen Kings books.

• Hi Adele. I don't take medication, though I have just been diagnosed as an ADHDer, and I'm hoping to be able to get medication to manage that.

I like all sorts of music. Radiohead, Taylor Swift, Sigur Ros, Richard Hawley, Kings of Convenience, Disclosure, Kate Bush, Goldfrapp, Longpigs...Recently, I've been listened to The Japanese House, pinkpirate, Marsh, Kidnap, DJ Seinfeld, and Ben Bohmer. 

• Hi Neil. Thanks. I'm sorry you suffer anxiety, do you take medication? You could always give yoga a go, it's meant to be helpful for anxiety.

What sort of music do you like? I like so many different singers and groups. My fave is Dusty Springfield but I also like The Jam, David Bowie, The Pet Shop Boys, Taylor Swift, Queen, Roxette, The Police, George Michael, OMD... To name a few.

I'm very old fashioned when it comes to music, I found modern music sucks lol so I'm grateful older music is still available to hear and buy lol.

• Hi Adele. Welcome to the community. I was diagnosed as autistic when I was 41. I'm constantly anxious. I love music and writing as well.