New member.

Hello. I'm Brooke and I'm new to the community. I was actually looking for local support in the site help and guidance, but found none and then I saw a link for this community and thought ok why not.

I'm AuDHD and like writing. I write short stories and YA adventure fiction stories, none published as of yet but it's the dream. I'm a fan of Doctor Who as well and have written my own Doctor Who stories. One day I would love to send them to BBC for the real deal but I don't think they are good enough, sadly. Maybe one day though. Anything is possible.

I've been looking for support for autism in Wales but there's none in my area. The closest is Cardiff but it's too far and busy to go to, and I can't drive anyway so it's not really applicable. I've considered starting my own autism support group but I'm still not one hundred percent sure of the idea as I get anxious and achy.

Parents
  • Hello brooke

"I'm a 40-year-old who loves photography, reading, music, podcasts, coloring, lego and puzzles.

I attend a social group twice a month where we do arts and crafts, play games, and listen to guest speakers. Find your passions and a supportive community like I have!"

• I've been thinking of starting an autistic group in my area but so far it remains an idea. I like arts and crafts, I've done sculpting in the past and my CMHT helped me engage into a painting group. I like art, I find it expressive and helps me deal with the issues life often presents.

• I've been thinking of starting an autistic group in my area but so far it remains an idea. I like arts and crafts, I've done sculpting in the past and my CMHT helped me engage into a painting group. I like art, I find it expressive and helps me deal with the issues life often presents.

Children
No Data