Feeling lost

Hi I am new here.. I was diagnosed as having Aspergers 5 years ago (aged 72), except they wouldn't give me a formal diagnosis as I couldn't take along someone who knew me as a child.  Feeling concerned now for the future without a formal diagnosis. Can anyone help me with advice as to where to go from here?

Parents
  • Good morning. Have you considered getting a private assessment? I did that to save the wait.  It can be expensive, so you need to look around and do some research, the price varies enormously.   I was assessed three years ago aged 67. Like you, I couldn't take along someone who knew me as a child, but it wasn't a problem, they underdstood that it was impossible.

Ben

• Good morning. Have you considered getting a private assessment? I did that to save the wait.  It can be expensive, so you need to look around and do some research, the price varies enormously.   I was assessed three years ago aged 67. Like you, I couldn't take along someone who knew me as a child, but it wasn't a problem, they underdstood that it was impossible.

Ben

Children
No Data