Hello.

Hi there, my name is Danny.

I'm an autistic adult, I enjoy movies, restoring classic cars and listening to cool music. I've been doing up this really cool Austin Princess I bought before Christmas. I love classics! 

This year I'm hoping will be a good one. I'm working with young children at a school but I have found it difficult, I'm hoping it will get easier the more I do.

Blooming hope so anyway!

I really wish there was more support for autistic adults but I guess that's what sites like this are for so we can be there for each other when needed.

Look forward to meeting you all and helping offer support if the occasion arises.

Parents
  • Welcome, Boss!

I find it difficult to maintain my Insignia. But modern cars are just too technocratic. Only just beginning to drive further afield; at 44 years of age.

• Hi Desmond, thank you mate! 

I know very little about modern cars as well. They have a lot of gadgets now, cameras and sensors all over the place! I'm more at home with an older car.

I drive but rarely go far, if I can help it.

• Hi Desmond, thank you mate! 

I know very little about modern cars as well. They have a lot of gadgets now, cameras and sensors all over the place! I'm more at home with an older car.

I drive but rarely go far, if I can help it.

Children
No Data