Hello!

Hello, my name is Katherine. I was diagnosed with Autism in my early teens and since my diagnosis it's been a bit of a crazy ride at times. Now I'm an adult I'm finding things harder to understand and deal with, made worse with the lack of support from professionals. I've been doing volunteer work at a school, helping out the kids in the reception year. I love it but I find it stressful and utterly exhausting.

Lately I've been at home, mostly reading and sorting through my books. Today I'm staying in, I'll listen to some music and maybe watch Up as that's one of my favourite Disney Pixar movies.

Parents
  • Welcome! What other Disney films do you like? Big fan of Toy Story, Inside Out and Cars here.

I hope things get easier for you when it comes to understanding yourself. I can understand how isolating it can be. 

• Welcome! What other Disney films do you like? Big fan of Toy Story, Inside Out and Cars here.

I hope things get easier for you when it comes to understanding yourself. I can understand how isolating it can be. 

Children
  • Hii! Thank you Blush I love both Toy Story and Cars. Toy Story 3 is my favourite of the series, I love that one so much. Inside Out is another of my favourites to watch!

I hope things get easier for you when it comes to understanding yourself. I can understand how isolating it can be

Thank you. I hope things are good for you at the moment? I'm glad you understand. The world can be ever so lonely when you're Autistic, it often feels like an isolated place where no one sees or hears you.