Hello

Hello, my name is Paige. I'm not autistic, officially, but I am waiting for my assessment and according to online tests and my GP there's a very good chance I am on the spectrum. It's been such a long wait but I'm hoping this year will be the year! 

I thought joining an autistic community would offer some good knowledge and support for me.

Parents
  • Hello! I'm 40 years old and I'm a firm believer in the power of pursuing what you love. For me, that includes photography, reading, music, podcasts, colouring, and puzzles. I also attend a social group twice a month where we engage in a variety of activities, including arts and crafts, games, and guest speakers. I encourage you to explore your passions and find a community that supports and inspires you, just like I have.

• Hello. Thank you. I think it's a good idea and healthy to do and enjoy the things you love. Speaking of podcasts I've been enjoying listening to Autism podcasts, as well as listening to audiobooks as I have struggled with reading lately.

• Hello. Thank you. I think it's a good idea and healthy to do and enjoy the things you love. Speaking of podcasts I've been enjoying listening to Autism podcasts, as well as listening to audiobooks as I have struggled with reading lately.

Children