Hellooo

Hey, I'm Kitty.
I'm new here and I guess you could say I'm pretty new to my diagnosis of autism as I was diagnosed in 2020 but had long suspected I might be autistic in my early 20s.

I always had signs of autism when I was little, not that I realised it then of course but I never fit in and my whole life that's never changed which is why I've decided to join here as I'm hoping it will be a place I can be myself and hopefully will fit in.

Despite some of the issues autism brings I am really happy and proud to be autistic. It's difficult at times but I see a lot of positives in my life because of it. Like how passionate I am about my hobbies and interests. I lack social skills unfortunately but I like to think I'm a nice friendly person.

I find peace in music and lately I've been doing creative stuff from the comfort of my room. Oh and I've been binge watching One Foot In The Grave. I have a love of vintage TV series Sweat smile 

Nice to meet you! 

Parents
  • Welcome Relaxed

I'm old enough to have watched the vintage TV series when they were aired originally. My favourites include One Foot In The Grave, Keeping Up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, Some Mothers Do 'Av 'Em, etc. They don't make sitcoms like they used to.

• Welcome Relaxed

I'm old enough to have watched the vintage TV series when they were aired originally. My favourites include One Foot In The Grave, Keeping Up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, Some Mothers Do 'Av 'Em, etc. They don't make sitcoms like they used to.

Children
  • Hello. Thank you! 

You're so lucky to got to have seen them when they were new. I haven't seen all the ones you have, probably not even half but I'm slowly adding more and more to list. I watched Fawlty Towers during the covid lockdown, really enjoyed that.