Hellooo

Hey, I'm Kitty.
I'm new here and I guess you could say I'm pretty new to my diagnosis of autism as I was diagnosed in 2020 but had long suspected I might be autistic in my early 20s.

I always had signs of autism when I was little, not that I realised it then of course but I never fit in and my whole life that's never changed which is why I've decided to join here as I'm hoping it will be a place I can be myself and hopefully will fit in.

Despite some of the issues autism brings I am really happy and proud to be autistic. It's difficult at times but I see a lot of positives in my life because of it. Like how passionate I am about my hobbies and interests. I lack social skills unfortunately but I like to think I'm a nice friendly person.

I find peace in music and lately I've been doing creative stuff from the comfort of my room. Oh and I've been binge watching One Foot In The Grave. I have a love of vintage TV series Sweat smile 

Nice to meet you! 

Parents
  • Hi kitty! Welcome to the forum! It's a very friendly and I hope you find some benifit in it. I too love music, especially alt rock stuff. What sort of creative things are you trying out? 

• Hey! Thanks!

I'm hoping it will be a good experience. I love alt rock too. My favourite music is pop. I like being creative, it's meant to be really positive for mental health as well.

• Hey! Thanks!

I'm hoping it will be a good experience. I love alt rock too. My favourite music is pop. I like being creative, it's meant to be really positive for mental health as well.

Children
No Data