Hi

Hi.

How's it going?

I'm autistic and my social skills leave a lot to be desired. I'm interested in science, the human body, medicine and diseases - I also like music, drawing, wildlife, photography, being out in nature and feeding ducks.

Finding life as an autistic adult challenging. I struggle with anxiety, personality disorder, depression and have found little support available. I'm lucky that my parents are supportive and help me when they can.

I think I'll end this here as it's not really much of an introduction and just highlights how bad at this I am.

Parents
  • Hello Chromosome 

It’s interesting that you mention Personality Disorder, do you have a diagnosis?

I was diagnosed with a Personality Disorder about 15 years ago.

I’m also finding out recently that I may be autistic? Interestingly my therapist has said that people who have misdiagnosed autism can equally develop a Personality Disorder which I find interesting and wondering if I’ve been misdiagnosed?

I’m a photographer, I used to work commercially but now follow my own vision and much prefer it. I feed the crows in my park and basically anything else that might except food apart from humans. I also have a Border Collie.

• Hello Chromosome 

It’s interesting that you mention Personality Disorder, do you have a diagnosis?

I was diagnosed with a Personality Disorder about 15 years ago.

I’m also finding out recently that I may be autistic? Interestingly my therapist has said that people who have misdiagnosed autism can equally develop a Personality Disorder which I find interesting and wondering if I’ve been misdiagnosed?

I’m a photographer, I used to work commercially but now follow my own vision and much prefer it. I feed the crows in my park and basically anything else that might except food apart from humans. I also have a Border Collie.

Children
No Data