Hi

Hi.

How's it going?

I'm autistic and my social skills leave a lot to be desired. I'm interested in science, the human body, medicine and diseases - I also like music, drawing, wildlife, photography, being out in nature and feeding ducks.

Finding life as an autistic adult challenging. I struggle with anxiety, personality disorder, depression and have found little support available. I'm lucky that my parents are supportive and help me when they can.

I think I'll end this here as it's not really much of an introduction and just highlights how bad at this I am.

Parents
  • Hello there, Chromo (if you're fine with me saying that) and I have an interest in music and—for better or worse—a bit of an interest in the human body too. I quite like Metallica and Pink Floyd, and I'm interested in hearing you out on musical topics.

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle with those disorders. I haven't found much support either and ended up being sort-of self-dependent; not that you should follow that route, especially that you have supportive parents. And your introduction is fine! I didn't do much of a great job at introducing myself on the site—having left out a thing or two in it—and I think yours is quite a decent one. I hope you find a comfortable home on the forum. (...or something like that? I can't remember how it went...)

• Hello there, Chromo (if you're fine with me saying that) and I have an interest in music and—for better or worse—a bit of an interest in the human body too. I quite like Metallica and Pink Floyd, and I'm interested in hearing you out on musical topics.

I'm sorry to hear that you struggle with those disorders. I haven't found much support either and ended up being sort-of self-dependent; not that you should follow that route, especially that you have supportive parents. And your introduction is fine! I didn't do much of a great job at introducing myself on the site—having left out a thing or two in it—and I think yours is quite a decent one. I hope you find a comfortable home on the forum. (...or something like that? I can't remember how it went...)

Children
No Data