AuDHD- newly diagnosed. Hi

Hi, 

I’m AuDHD, and currently ( ~2) in burnout/fatigue. I cannot seem to come out of it. So any advice is welcome. 

I’m 38, Female and enjoy crafting. Not sure what else to put really Joy

Parents
  • That is quite a big question but there are a few good books that offer advice on all aspects of this:

Managing ADHD Workbook for Women, Exercises and Strategies to Improve Focus, Motivation, and Confidence - Duan MD, Christy (2022)
    eISBN: 9781638782452

Women With ADHD, A Life-Changing Guide to Embrace the Hidden Struggles of Living with ADHD – Includes Debunked Myths and 15 Effective Tips to Positively Transform Your Life - Sanders, Roberta (2021)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD (Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers) - Sari Solden_ Michelle Frank (2019)
    (no ISBN listed in book)

The queen of distraction, how women with ADHD can conquer chaos, find focus, and get more done - Sari Solden, Matlen, Terry (2014)
    ISBN 9781626250918

Any approach will need to be considered in relation to the symptoms you experience so rather than offering a quick fix without all the context of your needs then I think the books are the best way forward.

• Thank you for replying. I have the last book and another that I can’t remember. But I’m unable to focus properly at the moment! 

But will give it another go. Had an awful lot of stuff going on over the last two years, including 4 deaths and the death of my soul mate kitty. It just feels like it’s blow after blow and I can’t get my head above water! 

• Thank you for replying. I have the last book and another that I can’t remember. But I’m unable to focus properly at the moment! 

But will give it another go. Had an awful lot of stuff going on over the last two years, including 4 deaths and the death of my soul mate kitty. It just feels like it’s blow after blow and I can’t get my head above water! 

Children