New Here

Hi

I am a recently diagnosed 66 year old man who is struggling with coming to terms with the revelation that my whole life has been controlled by a condition I had never learned anything about.

Now that I am working to integrate this new concept I am finding a lot of resistance from my wife and family who are unsettled by how relationships might change.

I hope that this community might provide some answers to so many questions, fears and trepidation.

Ron

Parents
  • I hope this community might help you too.  Another publication is from myself entitled...

My Life with Autism and available at all good bookshops such as Waterstones.  To get a comparison Philip Wylie's publication.  I am enclosing details about myself and as follows....

This book reveals the struggles that Michael experienced throughout his life, including the doctors telling his parents that he would never read and write. 

In his teenage years, he was unable to relate properly to members of the opposite sex. He often felt left out and very upset seeing them with boyfriends. 

It wasn’t until later in life that Michael started to behave like other people in his own age group. He went on to gain qualifications in City and Guilds in Painting and Decorating and others besides.

Since then, Michael has developed and has a good life, living independently on his own in sheltered accommodation.
    Despite his disability, he has made and continues to make considerable effort to communicate and stay in touch with a wide variety of friends and family.

I composed this section to give a general concept what to expect if deciding to purchase either one of our accounts living with autism.  So good luck.

• I hope this community might help you too.  Another publication is from myself entitled...

My Life with Autism and available at all good bookshops such as Waterstones.  To get a comparison Philip Wylie's publication.  I am enclosing details about myself and as follows....

This book reveals the struggles that Michael experienced throughout his life, including the doctors telling his parents that he would never read and write. 

In his teenage years, he was unable to relate properly to members of the opposite sex. He often felt left out and very upset seeing them with boyfriends. 

It wasn’t until later in life that Michael started to behave like other people in his own age group. He went on to gain qualifications in City and Guilds in Painting and Decorating and others besides.

Since then, Michael has developed and has a good life, living independently on his own in sheltered accommodation.
    Despite his disability, he has made and continues to make considerable effort to communicate and stay in touch with a wide variety of friends and family.

I composed this section to give a general concept what to expect if deciding to purchase either one of our accounts living with autism.  So good luck.

Children
No Data