Morning, new here

Morning, new to anything like this x 

does anybody here take aripiprizole/abilify and also have diabetes? I am finding my sugar levels are more than doubled and am having difficulty controlling my diabetes x

i would like to stop taking the abilify as I have recently discovered that I have autism x unfortunately I go physchotic when under pressure and stress.  My thinking, is that now I can understand my autism better, I may be able to manage it without going mad x

I’m going to try this approach with the mental health practitioner tomorrow x

im hopeful,  but have previously been refused referral to the psychiatrist by the doctor. Neither doctor or psychiatrist wants to change anything x

meanwhile, I have a rare diabetic rash and slight retinopathy damage to my eyes.

any thoughts or advice most welcome

Parents
  • Good morning

Welcome to the forum.

Great idea to approach your mental health practitioner re about the medication. Tried to take antidepressants and was like a zombie. Some medicine interact with others e.g. st Johns wort and antidepressants.

Used to take naproxen which isnt wise to drink excess alcohol. Now teetotal as used to take naproxen. I was going to start again slowly, thought not as I see things not there. People think it's a joke.

Managed to book a face to face GP appointment end of the month. 

This maybe helpful.

• Thank you x good luck with your appointment x I get the impression you have visual hallucinations? Did I read that right? I’ve only had them once x I was most disturbed my head was telling me “to goSlight smileith it” but I was definitely panicking x I’m sorry if you struggle with this x i love your zen profile Slight smile

• Thank you x good luck with your appointment x I get the impression you have visual hallucinations? Did I read that right? I’ve only had them once x I was most disturbed my head was telling me “to goSlight smileith it” but I was definitely panicking x I’m sorry if you struggle with this x i love your zen profile Slight smile

Children
No Data