Hello :)

Hello there, 

my name is Ree, I’m 26. 

im here because im a bit of a crisis- with my mental health, I am at the lowest of the lows and I don’t know who to turn to, I could contact a crisis line or Samaritans but im not good on the phone, I feel like im on the verge of a mental breakdown. For the past 7/8 years, I’ve become a hermit- I don’t go out due to a traumatic incident that I tried to report to the police but they had the most sheer lack of care and compassion towards it- that it broke me mentally. I live with family but I feel like I can’t reach out to them, I don’t have a job, I just stay indoors day in, day out, It feels like I’m a broken record regarding my mental health- whenever I tell people how I feel, it’s like I’m talking to a brick wall! I’m questioning everything around me, I’m questioning myself because one time, I was asked about my diagnosis- I was 4/5 years old at the time, so I can’t remember what exactly happened- but the diagnosis I was given was “mild autism” this was way back in 2001/2002, I had no clue that the diagnosis system (I don’t know what they call it) had changed, so I got a very weird look from the person who asked- they stated I was either “autistic” or not autistic and that my diagnosis isn’t really a diagnosis anymore- saying that to a person who has always struggled with accepting who they are- it’s set me back pretty damn badly, I don’t know to do- I feel I’m everything is crumbling around me, I feel like nothing happening around me is real either, I’m just stuck in time. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data