Hi?

Hello, sorry, I'm very new to forums as it were (I've looked at a few, but litteraly never tried to participate)

I'll admit, I don't know if I'm autistic, but I have strong suspicions that I might be and am trying to get a guage on weather or not I should be seriously looking at getting assesed.

sorry if this is the wrong place for that, if it is just let me know and I'll go

Parents
  • Welcome! This is definitely a great place to learn more about everything autism, for me it really helped when I asked my GP for a referral as a middle-aged adult women and what to ask for under the Right to Choose to go with a different autism assessment service with shorter waits. I'm waiting on my assessment at the moment so I'm in the suspecting I'm autistic with no diagnosis category as well.

• Welcome! This is definitely a great place to learn more about everything autism, for me it really helped when I asked my GP for a referral as a middle-aged adult women and what to ask for under the Right to Choose to go with a different autism assessment service with shorter waits. I'm waiting on my assessment at the moment so I'm in the suspecting I'm autistic with no diagnosis category as well.

Children
No Data