Hi?

Hello, sorry, I'm very new to forums as it were (I've looked at a few, but litteraly never tried to participate)

I'll admit, I don't know if I'm autistic, but I have strong suspicions that I might be and am trying to get a guage on weather or not I should be seriously looking at getting assesed.

sorry if this is the wrong place for that, if it is just let me know and I'll go

Parents
  • Hi Slight smile

welcome! It’s ok, I came on here before I got a diagnosis, but I have a diagnosis. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming on here in my experience. I’ve always found it really nice to talk to people on here who understand what it’s like to have many autistic traits etc. 

I find it to be a very supportive and non judgemental community. Sun with face

• Hi Slight smile

welcome! It’s ok, I came on here before I got a diagnosis, but I have a diagnosis. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming on here in my experience. I’ve always found it really nice to talk to people on here who understand what it’s like to have many autistic traits etc. 

I find it to be a very supportive and non judgemental community. Sun with face

Children
No Data