Just want to introduce myself

Hello all, this is my first ever time in a chat room. Not very computer savvy. But I want to say hi as a newbie. 
last year I was diagnosed with ASC at the age of 39. It came as no surprise to me but it still hit me like a train the grief of the past young girl who struggled/ still struggles in life and trying navigate the world. I was also assessed with  Dyslexia at the age of 21 after years and years of struggle. So that’s created a lot of hangout but last year I completed a Master degree which was an believable achievement for me. But even though I am classed as “high functioning” I still struggle greatly with every day life. I get so overwhelmed by people, places and become angry, frustration  which leads to burnout. But what’s worst we are meant to me more aware in society about ASC,  bit I found that when I told people about my diagnosis that it was largely negative reactions. people will change how they speak to me in a much louder and slower voice which is so irritating, I know they want to help but I don’t need you to be louder!! Things are too loud as it is. (Haha). But anyway I am here to speak to like minded people and see how you guys all feel about ASC life and how you manage social anxiety and social acceptances and the world (ha,ha).