1950s / 60s / 70s Era

Hi everyone Relaxed 

I'm new here so just wanted to say hi and hopefully make some new friends with similar interests.

Although I'm in my early 30s, I've always had a bit of an obsession over the 1950s, 60s and 70s era's from music, fashion/ vintage clothing, sewing patterns, crochet patterns/books, hairstyles and of course the VW Campervan and Beetle.

Does anyone else like these era's?

Share your experiences, hobbies and interests or what songs you like from the 50s, 60s or 70s. I would love to hear them Blush

Parents Reply Children
  • I agree. We could have a more just society like that again,  Unfortunately people have to vote for it first.  Ironically if we get back to that place it will be mainly (but not exclusively) the younger generation in the country that will bring it back to bear.

• In the 1945-1979,both Labour and Conservative governments had policies aimed at keeping unemployment relatively low, which in my opinion was a good thing.  In the 1980s until the mid 1990s unemployment was much higher, bad news for people (particularly people on the spectrum) looking for a job.