1950s / 60s / 70s Era

Hi everyone Relaxed 

I'm new here so just wanted to say hi and hopefully make some new friends with similar interests.

Although I'm in my early 30s, I've always had a bit of an obsession over the 1950s, 60s and 70s era's from music, fashion/ vintage clothing, sewing patterns, crochet patterns/books, hairstyles and of course the VW Campervan and Beetle.

Does anyone else like these era's?

Share your experiences, hobbies and interests or what songs you like from the 50s, 60s or 70s. I would love to hear them Blush

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum, I like music from 50’s to 80’s. I’m restoring a VW Beetle at the moment and have always been involved with classic cars. I was born in the Summer of Love! 

• Roy! Thank you for the warm welcome. That's really cool that you are restoring a VW Beetle. Are you planning to keep it when you've finished restoring it or are you planning to sell it?

• Hi, I restore cars for a living, the Beetle belongs to a customer. It’s autistic heaven, I’m on my own all day and get to hyper fixate on detail and research. I did a VW camper about 5 years ago, they seem to attract serious money now. Always think people dressed really smartly in the 60,s. I watch a lot of 70’s and 80’s tv programs.

• Wow what an awesome job to have and I can definitely see why you love it so much. Yes the VW campers are worth alot of money especially when restored to their original beauty. I've got to say though, I don't know what VW were thinking when they released the new electric campervan. In my opinion they have completely destroyed it.

Agreed! People used to dress so smart and the creativity was amazing.

• Wow what an awesome job to have and I can definitely see why you love it so much. Yes the VW campers are worth alot of money especially when restored to their original beauty. I've got to say though, I don't know what VW were thinking when they released the new electric campervan. In my opinion they have completely destroyed it.

Agreed! People used to dress so smart and the creativity was amazing.

Children
No Data