Hello

Hi everyone.

My name is Angela. I am 45 and have been married for 25 years with 4 children aged between 13 and 24.  Just recently diagnosed myself as having autism and really struggling to come to terms with it and how it impacts my life. Although it does make sense of everything now I am finding it difficult to accept myself and see how I can live a happy and fulfilling life.  

I would be extremely grateful for any advice from anyone please or just to know that there is someone else out there. 

Parents
  • Hi Angela welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're feeling this way but want you to know it's completely normal to feel this way. There is no right or wrong way to feel right now. It's huge, so much to take in and it must be a bit crazy for you. Just know you are not alone and it will get better for you. I hope you'll find being here helpful for you, this community is the best resource out there. 

• Hi Angela welcome to the community. I'm sorry you're feeling this way but want you to know it's completely normal to feel this way. There is no right or wrong way to feel right now. It's huge, so much to take in and it must be a bit crazy for you. Just know you are not alone and it will get better for you. I hope you'll find being here helpful for you, this community is the best resource out there. 

Children
No Data