Going Blind

Hi everyone.
I'm not English.
I have seen the forum.
I don't know if it is possible to continue as I am not your citizen.
I use a translator to write, even though I can read English quite well.
I am diagnosed with HFA level 2.

Sorry for the weird name but I couldn't handle the format and the system generated it.
In case I can stay here, I ask how possible to change the Nickname.

I have ADHD and Bipolar Depression, I tend to be very introverted even if you won't see it in the forum.

I wrote a lot, I tend to write a lot.
I apologize for the incomprehensibility of my translation, and in the answers, if so, let me know and I will try to explain myself in the best way possible, I will gladly do it.

Thank you
Parents
  • you sentence is better formed than most peoples, actual paragraphs and a readable state lol

and yeah polar bears are cute no matter whether they are male or female, so its understandable to be bipolar.

• you sentence is better formed than most peoples, actual paragraphs and a readable state lol

and yeah polar bears are cute no matter whether they are male or female, so its understandable to be bipolar.

Children
  • Hi: in the meantime, thank you.

You are very kind with me.

First of all, sorry for the delay, but I had connection problems.

§
    You are a very nice person: I am very pleased with your answer :)

Sorry because I wrote perhaps very little: I usually overdo it because I also have ADHD and I always tend to explain many things:
    The intent is always to help by providing information for our autistic little brothers who can express themselves with more difficulty than us.
    I am a very correct, honest and kind person.

In an external world where often these characteristics are not so much appreciated.

One important thing that I underline: I always fight social, gender, sexual attitude discrimination, and I really wish there were truly equal opportunities between people. In Italy it is happening: finally we have two women, one at the head of the Government:
    And a 37-year-old leader of the opposition.

I find this very interesting; I would finally say not only in the sectors of the Senate and our Chamber of Deputies.

Tell me if I wrote too much I hope not! :)

Pleasure: thank you!