Young adults with no friends

Hey

I was wondering how many young adults (roughly between the ages of 18-25) have joined this forum like me due to feeling lonely/without friends. I thought maybe if we all posted a bit of info about ourselves we may find people who are have similar interests and hobbies. And hopefully find some friends.

So I’ll start buy sharing a bit about me:

My name is Jasmine, I’m 23 years old. Unfortunately still single. I work evening/nights at a supermarket. I have high functioning autism and crippling anxiety. I enjoy watching tv and movies (I’ve just started re-watching Harry Potter.) I play the piano and I’m attempting to teach myself the ukulele. I enjoy cooking and baking. I am trying to complete an online course which is equivalent to doing a levels but have lost motivation for it right now. (Going to restart in the new year) I was home educated in year 9 due to bullying and I have never really found a friend who understands me or accepts me for who I am. 

Parents
  • Hello Jasmine, I just joined this forum and have ADHD/Autism. Thank you for sharing about yourself, very strong of you to be working with your diagnosis. I just has to say this straight out, once in a time I loved baking and eating all kinds of cakes atleast 3 times/week. I got overweighted and then realised that all this unhealthy food I´ve been eating really just reflected how I was feeling. Today I eat very healthy and I feel my anxiety have been reduced by my new way of eating. 

Also, I am very isolated in real life except from my family, so I want to say hello to you and hopefully read some more posts from you. My name is Edgar, 26 year old male living in Sweden. I am interested in business and subtopics of it. 

I hope you can come over your past traumas from bullying Jasmine, btw when I got a daughter I wanted her name to bee Yasmine. Unfortunatly I haven´t met her almost for my entire life. That´s another story. 

Thank you and nice community.

• Hello Jasmine, I just joined this forum and have ADHD/Autism. Thank you for sharing about yourself, very strong of you to be working with your diagnosis. I just has to say this straight out, once in a time I loved baking and eating all kinds of cakes atleast 3 times/week. I got overweighted and then realised that all this unhealthy food I´ve been eating really just reflected how I was feeling. Today I eat very healthy and I feel my anxiety have been reduced by my new way of eating. 

Also, I am very isolated in real life except from my family, so I want to say hello to you and hopefully read some more posts from you. My name is Edgar, 26 year old male living in Sweden. I am interested in business and subtopics of it. 

I hope you can come over your past traumas from bullying Jasmine, btw when I got a daughter I wanted her name to bee Yasmine. Unfortunatly I haven´t met her almost for my entire life. That´s another story. 

Thank you and nice community.

Children
No Data