Hello

Hello, I'm new here. I was diagnosed back in 2011. I suffer from anxiety and a bunch of other boring and irritating problems. I like gaming, working out, reading and writing and music. I don't have a social life or know anybody so I thought I'd give an online community a go. So here goes nothing!

Hey! Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi, My name is Jasmine. I’m 23. Never been officially diagnosed with autism but that’s because I’m an expert in masking! I work in a supermarket, have 6 siblings, play the piano and have pets ducks and have no friends. My anxiety is ridiculously bad at the moment and I have IBS which is trigged by anxiety. Which is great fun…not (I’m also very sarcastic) If you ever fancy chatting with me let me know. 

Awww you have pet ducks! What are their names?  Do you play piano by ear or through learning music?

• I have really got names for them yet. I hatched them from eggs in the spring and have only just found out which ones are boys and which are girls. Happy for any name suggestions! I had piano lessons as a child but now I just play by ear. I’ll usually listen to a song and then copy it.

• Have a look on FB marketplace and eBay for digital pianos. People quite often sell the older models with weighted keys quite cheaply. 

• Jasmineb1999,

I see how it'll be annoying for you too...  I've tried a keyboard before but I didn't like the feeling of the plastic keys and I'm not motivated enough to buy a key weighted keyboard incase I don't want to play.... Perhaps I could request one for a birthday.....  I've seen good you tube videos of how to play which's great! Good for you learning the uk! I hope you find situations where you are able to play perhaps when your Mum is out and about?

• Jasmineb1999,

I see how it'll be annoying for you too...  I've tried a keyboard before but I didn't like the feeling of the plastic keys and I'm not motivated enough to buy a key weighted keyboard incase I don't want to play.... Perhaps I could request one for a birthday.....  I've seen good you tube videos of how to play which's great! Good for you learning the uk! I hope you find situations where you are able to play perhaps when your Mum is out and about?

Children