Autism in men that us undiagnosed

I have been learning alot about autism and the traits but it's hard to tell someone you love that they have traits of autism, how do you deal with someone who thinks they are not autistic? Do I carry on treating them that they are and how do I get help for this?

Parents
  • Hi, it’s not an easy subject but you do need to have a chat with your partner. I really wish that someone had noticed me earlier. There is a program on channel 4 called,’ Am I Autistic’ perhaps watch it together one night on catch-up  and see if he  sees anything in it that relates to him. Online there is an AQ50 test and a RADDS-R test both are used as a part of the assessment process.

• Hi, it’s not an easy subject but you do need to have a chat with your partner. I really wish that someone had noticed me earlier. There is a program on channel 4 called,’ Am I Autistic’ perhaps watch it together one night on catch-up  and see if he  sees anything in it that relates to him. Online there is an AQ50 test and a RADDS-R test both are used as a part of the assessment process.

Children
No Data