Bonjour/Hello

Hello I'm from the south of France. I'm Fleur! I have Autism but over here it's not understood that well and if I show it too much they put me in hospital so I'm having to hide it and suffer in silence. I thought joining an online community would be a big help so here I am. Bonjour! Unfortunately I also suffer from bad anxiety and this stops me from going out and getting a job but I do work part time with maman' in her bakery. But other than that I try not to do too much stuff that will set me back. Lots does seem to affect me sadly. It's hard at the best of times but can't turn to anyone for help they think hospital is the answer but it makes it much worse... Sorry for rambling there I just find it frustrating.

I love history it's my special interest and now I'm like a Wikipedia page on so much of history.

Love all types of music.

I like baking to but I'm no good at it really.

Hoping to find support and friendship here.

Parents
  • Hello and welcome

I don't think it's as bad in France as it is in Poland, back in my country of birth even if I got the job I would have been paid only half for doing the same as non-autistic

I like history too, recently I had a dive into Middle Ages but looking at it from perspective of the other side of conflicts - Turkish people, it's highly entertaining to realise that they used to picture us Europeans as devils, the same as our church depicted them

Turkish cinematography created 500 episodes long TV Series ''Resurrection: Ertugrul'' about creator of Ottoman Empire, their national hero Ertugrul, very well made, presenting XIIIth century in Turkey before Ottoman Empire was created. 

Netflix link https://www.netflix.com/watch/80127002?trackId=255824129, I would recommend watching it, nice music, horse riding, bow shooting, scimitar fighting, politics

I almost forgot to add, that I'm a big fan of Louis de Funès

• Merci! 

Poland sounds like it needs more rights for autistic people. That sounds so unfair being paid half like that. I wish more people knew of and understood autism. 

I love history! It's amazing to think how different things used to be and how different everywhere was. The middle ages was an interesting time I have quite a few books on the middle ages.

Oooh that does sound an interesting watch and like it will be kind to my autism. I find a lot of things hard to watch way too much noise and things going on.

Omg no way!! Me too! :) 

• All people considered disabled in Poland can't get jobs available for everyone, so the alternative is jobs ''sponsored'' by goverment paying employer to hire disabled, except employed gets paid half and is expected to work the same if not harder than ''normal'' person.

I believe those modern action movies can be a nightmare, those with effect over effect and no plot, like mission: impossible, it's waste of time to watch them

I'd rather watch some comedy or sci-fi TV series, or if I find something that would be in category of historical fiction if it was a book, like Rome or Resurrection: Ertugrul TV series

My favourite  Louis de Funès movie is La Folie des grandeurs, I think I watched it a hundred times already Smiley but I don't speak french, so subtitled,

most of my life I believed I have no affinity towards languages, the teachers at school convinced me to think that, but I'm finding out recently that is not true,so maybe one day I'll learn french Stuck out tongue

• All people considered disabled in Poland can't get jobs available for everyone, so the alternative is jobs ''sponsored'' by goverment paying employer to hire disabled, except employed gets paid half and is expected to work the same if not harder than ''normal'' person.

I believe those modern action movies can be a nightmare, those with effect over effect and no plot, like mission: impossible, it's waste of time to watch them

I'd rather watch some comedy or sci-fi TV series, or if I find something that would be in category of historical fiction if it was a book, like Rome or Resurrection: Ertugrul TV series

My favourite  Louis de Funès movie is La Folie des grandeurs, I think I watched it a hundred times already Smiley but I don't speak french, so subtitled,

most of my life I believed I have no affinity towards languages, the teachers at school convinced me to think that, but I'm finding out recently that is not true,so maybe one day I'll learn french Stuck out tongue

Children