Hello.

Hello. I was diagnosed literally last month which has been overwhelming, like a relief and pretty anxious for me as well. I'm weird like that! I'm so passionate about animals, music and chocolate lol. I eat way to much choc but we'll blame that on my head I get cravings. I'm passionate about reading and writing as well but my eyes are a bit odd at the moment so I'm not doing those things now.

Any-way....

Hello!

Parents
  • Hi Paigey,

Welcome to the community. 

I have only recently been diagnosed as well. I understand the feeling of relief. Its a comfort knowing that there is a reason we feel and respond differently to the mainstream people, but yes it can also be overwhelming at times. 

Good to have you aboard. 

Dogtooth

• Heya Dogtooth,

Thanks. I'm glad you got your diagnosis as well it's such a relief isn't it to know what's really behind everything.

Your PFP is so cute Blush I'm a cat girl overall but I did have a German Shepherd a few years ago. Her name was Rose.

• Heya Dogtooth,

Thanks. I'm glad you got your diagnosis as well it's such a relief isn't it to know what's really behind everything.

Your PFP is so cute Blush I'm a cat girl overall but I did have a German Shepherd a few years ago. Her name was Rose.

Children
  • I used to have a cat called Phoenix. A Ginger cat. 

This little lady in my picture is my Princess. Her name is Patty and she is my world. She tries not to let me go to work in the mornings and pulls me away from the door by my ankle lol. 

She is half Jack Russell and half Corgy so a little odd looking. She fits in with my life quite well ha ha. 

Do you have a cat at the moment?