Hello.

Hello. I was diagnosed literally last month which has been overwhelming, like a relief and pretty anxious for me as well. I'm weird like that! I'm so passionate about animals, music and chocolate lol. I eat way to much choc but we'll blame that on my head I get cravings. I'm passionate about reading and writing as well but my eyes are a bit odd at the moment so I'm not doing those things now.

Any-way....

Hello!

Parents
  • Hi Paigey,

Welcome to the community. 

I have only recently been diagnosed as well. I understand the feeling of relief. Its a comfort knowing that there is a reason we feel and respond differently to the mainstream people, but yes it can also be overwhelming at times. 

Good to have you aboard. 

Dogtooth

• Hi Paigey,

Welcome to the community. 

I have only recently been diagnosed as well. I understand the feeling of relief. Its a comfort knowing that there is a reason we feel and respond differently to the mainstream people, but yes it can also be overwhelming at times. 

Good to have you aboard. 

Dogtooth

Children
  • Heya Dogtooth,

Thanks. I'm glad you got your diagnosis as well it's such a relief isn't it to know what's really behind everything.

Your PFP is so cute Blush I'm a cat girl overall but I did have a German Shepherd a few years ago. Her name was Rose.