Hellooooo

Hi there I'm Paige. I was diagnosed really young. I struggled through the whole of school life and now I'm finding life as an adult even harder. My Autism has always been my biggest and hardest struggle but now I've got a lot of mental health problems creeping in, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar and PTSD. Now it feels like the professionals don't actually want to help and that they are just having fun giving me new conditions every time I see them. They keep giving me loads of vile medications which don't seem to actually do anything but make me worse because of the side effects. I'm thinking about contacting someone else about my problems but I literally no idea who I can call for help. I call the GP and she can't be bothered now just says to call the mental health team or hospital. My family are great, they give me a lot of help and support which is great but they can't help me with my problems. I talk to Samaritans a lot which is helpful, just being listened to and being able to unload everything on my mind is a big help. But I do feel really alone with all this, no one else seems to struggle this way and it feels like the professionals don't really care. I call my team and the nurses tell me to take a calming pill and literally hang up. Last call to them was less than 30 seconds.

It's like slamming my head into a brick wall.

Sorry to go on there, just frustrated with everything.

When I'm not struggling with the above I like to do pencil drawing and sketching, it's a special interest and talent of mine. I really enjoy it. Especially drawing outside in the fields. I like Lego as well, used to play with it, still do to be honest Slight smile And I also like music.

Paige x

Parents Reply Children
No Data