I Live in Hell

Hi Everybody,

My name is Jim and I run the 'Jimberry and the Couscous Youtube Channel'

I am interested in autism and mental health.

I create music, art, poetry, cryptic crossword clues and videos about mental health.

However I am far from thriving. I, and I suspect many others with autistic spectrum conditions living in the UK, 'Live in Hell'. 

If you would like to get to know more about me, please visit my Youtube Channel.

I have also recently joined 'Wrong Planet' where I explain how three of my works relate to autism.

Best wishes to everybody at the National Autistic Society, have a GrEaT dAy and...

HaPpY AuTiSm AdVaNcEmEnT dAy! (referenced in other posts of mine).

Cheers. Thanks for reading. I look forward to learning from and meeting you all.

Jim from Jimberry and the Couscous (small Youtuber)

Parents
  • I can't function in this world. So, I create my own world. 

• Take care Desmond. Wishing you all the best,

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous Youtuber

• I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

• Thank you very much Desmond79,

A warm welcome to you from Jim and the Jimberry and the Couscous Channel

I hope that you find a video there that you enjoy viewing!

There is a mixture of videos, and more to be made available soon (There are 39 currently available and a similar number again currently unavailable (I like the number three and multiples thereof!)) and hopefully more to be made in the not-to-distant future!

We shall mostly be publishing music, poetry, art, cryptic crossword clues, vlogs, interviews, videos relating to mental health and ... 'curios' (daft/silly stuff that amuses me).

There is also a professional quality video to be published on (or around) June 10th (my father's birthday); a documentary about my life being made by Jason Freeman Films.

On the channels page you will find links to 9 other autistic Youtubers that may be of interest to you. This number is likely to rise over time in multiples of 3.

Wishing you all the very best, and looking forward to getting to know you better,

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous Channel

ps I am currently not able to respond directly to comments made on my videos though I very much welcome them and am free to 'like' and 'love' them. I hope that to be just a temporary situation. My email address maybe found on the 'about' page.

pps Thanks again! HaVe A gReAt dAy!

• Thank you very much Desmond79,

A warm welcome to you from Jim and the Jimberry and the Couscous Channel

I hope that you find a video there that you enjoy viewing!

There is a mixture of videos, and more to be made available soon (There are 39 currently available and a similar number again currently unavailable (I like the number three and multiples thereof!)) and hopefully more to be made in the not-to-distant future!

We shall mostly be publishing music, poetry, art, cryptic crossword clues, vlogs, interviews, videos relating to mental health and ... 'curios' (daft/silly stuff that amuses me).

There is also a professional quality video to be published on (or around) June 10th (my father's birthday); a documentary about my life being made by Jason Freeman Films.

On the channels page you will find links to 9 other autistic Youtubers that may be of interest to you. This number is likely to rise over time in multiples of 3.

Wishing you all the very best, and looking forward to getting to know you better,

Jim

Jimberry and the Couscous Channel

ps I am currently not able to respond directly to comments made on my videos though I very much welcome them and am free to 'like' and 'love' them. I hope that to be just a temporary situation. My email address maybe found on the 'about' page.

pps Thanks again! HaVe A gReAt dAy!

Children
No Data