Hello

Hello there I'm R. 

I'm autistic, friendless and a loner. I'm feeling depressed and I can't get a job. I've tried volunteer work to but no one will have me.

Feeling like giving up. My life sucks and so do I.

Wanted to come here and he with people who understands as everyone in my life doesn't.

Parents
  • , I hope pinging you will notify you that there are members still thinking of you and wishing you well.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way at the moment. Unfortunately this is the case for many of us with autism, though I understand it doesn't make it any easier for you.

Life has its ups and downs. There's going to be bad times, we all have that, but there's also going to be good times and the good times will be worth waiting for. You don't suck R, that's the negativity speaking.

Keep fighting the good fight because you are worth fighting for.

I'm not sure if you're still active here but if you are then please stick around as this is a good forum with many good and wise members.

I hope things are better for you now.

Best wishes,

Queen.

• , I hope pinging you will notify you that there are members still thinking of you and wishing you well.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way at the moment. Unfortunately this is the case for many of us with autism, though I understand it doesn't make it any easier for you.

Life has its ups and downs. There's going to be bad times, we all have that, but there's also going to be good times and the good times will be worth waiting for. You don't suck R, that's the negativity speaking.

Keep fighting the good fight because you are worth fighting for.

I'm not sure if you're still active here but if you are then please stick around as this is a good forum with many good and wise members.

I hope things are better for you now.

Best wishes,

Queen.

Children
No Data